Monday, November 19, 2007

#21, 43, 50, 54, 65, 82, 86, 89, 99

Aha. Long time no see. In the time I have been away you would think that I would have accomplished more... but no...

#21- Sing at a karaoke thing.
- accomplished in Korea in May 2006

#43- get a caricature of me done
-also done in Korea in May 2006, it is of Emily and I. Done at Everland.

#50- put coins in an expired parking meter
-accomplished in Pittsburgh in 2006. there are also many opportunities for this at school, but i never seem to have change..

#54- go a week without a watch
-much longer. as my japanese watch got drowned in the jetski then eaten by my dogs over the summer in 2007.

#65- clean my room because i want to, not because mum made me
-i find myself cleaning my room ALL the time whilst at school. probably because i cant escape it...

#82- get a job.
-and HOW. in may 2006 i got a job at quiznos, which three weeks later became a management position. i kept that job until august 2007. i currently work as a server assistant at the melting pot. i am a workoholic.


#86- leave the country
-three times since i made this list. Korea '06, Japan '07, and the one day in Canada


#89- see a midnight showing of a movie i'm really looking foward to
-harry potter. and also pirates. =D

#99- find a reason to believe in love
-his name is billy brown and he has shown me that there is love even for people like me. ^^. also i have found that love exists outside of that. the love between friends. the love of family. when i made this list i was at one of the lowest points in my life... i couldnt see that love was all around me... but it is... love is everywhere. ^^.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home