Friday, April 14, 2006

#61, #79,# 91

hello loves! 4 months have gone by and i have 3 more things done! hahah. i'm not gonna finish this if i keep going at this rate... but we shall see!

on March 16th I gave blood for the first time! it was rather exciting. haha. they couldnt find my vein, then my blood definetly stopped coming out halfway through and they had to move the needle around alot to get it done. fun fun fun! ^-^


last week i got my hair professionally dyed back to my natural blonde colour! ::gasps:: it took a REALLY long time to get the red and blue and such out... but whats done is done!


aaaaand we got our report cards this week, and my final two As in AP classes were here! bwhaha! so thats an A each in stats, and environmental and TWO in english AP. ::claps::


peace and such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home